Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    SONY XPERIA XZ3 WITH THE FIRST SOFTWARE UPDATE - OCTOBER CORRECTIONS

    Tabletowo.pl Sony Xperia XZ3 with the first update of the software - are October patches Android Sony smartphones
    For some time I have had the opportunity to use the Xperia XZ3 , whose storefront Polish premiere took place just a few days ago, last Friday. I do not conceal that with the review of the latest Sony, I waited for a software update to appear, which would affect minor errors occurring during the use of the model. Takowa was supposed to appear at the end of the week, and surprised me with its presence today.
    Most importantly for many of you, the latest update (marked 52.0.A.3.27) introduces October security patches. Thus, it is not only the first smartphone released for sale with Android 9.0 Pie, but also - if my memory is correct (and if it is correct, please correct me, please), the first with October amendments. Does he introduce anything else? I do not think so far and I do not see anything changed, but I expect that Sony has removed the bugs reported by the first users over recent weeks.

    It is true that I only saw one, but its weight is quite large, because once in a while the device freezes for a moment. This problem is repeated with very irregular frequency and I know that it also occurs in at least two other testers. And what exactly is it about? Every once in a while, when you receive a notification about a received text message or Messenger, the screen backlight using the switch to see what the notification is not working and putting your finger to the reader does not result in unlocking the screen at all. It is as if the smartphone freezes for a while, after which - most often a few seconds - everything returns to normal, without the need to restart the phone.

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728